You know how you always seem to have that one friend who serves as the glue that holds everyone together? Every marketing team needs glue, too. Reflective, analytical, strong, creative, strategic, oops-I-glued-a-cup-to-my-face glue.
LenderSelect Mortgage Group is seeking a Marketing Creative that wakes up wanting to make an impact. You don’t shy away from challenges, you’re comfortable switching gears when duty calls and, most importantly, you’re the glue that keeps the team consistently propelling the needle forward in the name of LenderSelect, our clients and their borrowers. Things move fast in the mortgage industry—maybe even faster at LSMG—so, if that’s how you love to operate, let’s talk.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing professional with a passion for all that it entails. You’re able to employ unique marketing techniques and industry insight to create industry-leading strategies to help our quickly growing company reach the next level. You’ve got the skill needed to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others, and ensure projects, big and small, reach their greatest potential. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to clients. You will even be able to be the visionary and executioner from start to finish.
The overall goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of marketing projects both visually and essentially to meet client expectations and continue driving our sustainable growth. You’re here to help increase market share and maximize client on-boarding and awareness to thrive in a competitive industry.
- Build strategies and create content to drive lead generation, awareness and position our organization as the indubitable subject matter expert.
- Manage company website in a Wordpress environment with creation of new content, pages, troubleshooting, link building, SEO, user registrations, and more.
- Oversee AWS ec2 instance, monitor resources, troubleshoot, ensure security measures are in place, and SSH into the instance via Terminal as necessary.
- Create print and digital marketing materials as they are needed for projects, or as requested.
- Ability to build external HTML email blasts using best practices as needed, as well as ability to navigate a WYSIWYG (AllClients) platform for building internal email blasts.
- Oversee and manage a SugarCRM cloud-hosted instance
Create internal and external videos for marketing and corporate culture uses
- Manage email signature platform (Exclaimer) to ensure they work properly across the organization, as well as strategize additional email signature content.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- React quickly to market conditions and create suitable content that reflects accurately
- Create PowerPoint presentations for a range of use-cases, such as sales meetings, board meetings, prospect meetings, and more.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Proven educational training or relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take and give critique without issue
- Familiarity with current marketing trends and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics in a variety of platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz, etc.) and Google AdWords
- Ability to be a relatable leader that emphasizes the well-being and success of your team.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Strong understanding of how to navigate a Microsoft ecosystem (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please provide a link to your online portfolio, or include a PDF as an attachment when submitting your application.