We are taking LenderSelect Mortgage Group Nationwide! We are looking for seasoned Account Executives throughout the country who have well developed relationships with Community Lenders – and are ready for a better opportunity.
LenderSelect Mortgage Group is a division of Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., and we partner with community lenders to fully implement a thriving mortgage practice. Our partners enjoy all the financial and borrower loyalty benefits of directly offering mortgages, without significant investment in complex operations, considerable fixed cost, and the risk of not being compliant.
Our model is flexible, and designed to increase production, profitability, and borrower retention, while ensuring compliance oversight. We place a high value on our client’s borrower relationships, so we retain all servicing and do not target them with competing products. Our models, customized to our Community Lenders specific needs, offer unmatched return on investment while providing all regulatory compliance, risk management, and operational services.
The ideal applicant: Highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are currently working successfully as an Account Executive in Mortgage Banking.
Candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience in Third Party Originations (TPO) sales with knowledge of conventional, FNMA, FHLMC, high balance, FHA, VA, and USDA and Jumbo programs. Dedication to building and maintaining significant relationships with your accounts while providing exceptional customer service. In addition, preferred candidates for Account Executive should have existing, strong relationships with Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Bankers that would continue the relationships.
- Identify growth opportunities with Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Bankers to meet minimum production standards as set forth by Sales Management.
- Maintain a diverse base of business from multiple client accounts.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships and partnerships with your accounts.
- Source, develop and build new accounts in your territory as assigned by Sales Management.
- Strong working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, VA, and USDA guidelines and regulations.
- Communicate clearly and professionally to customers and internal support staff.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, origination software platforms, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor production and performance of all accounts weekly.
- Prepare pipeline reporting to Sales Management.
- Instruct and educate your customers on available products, credit options, guidelines and use of technology.
- Maintain up-to-date records via lending platform and through CRM on current and prospective client activities.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings as set forth in calendar with Sales Management.
- Assist internal Operations Staff in problem solving when needed.
- Work with Sales Management to set and meet minimum standard of production volume.
- Communicate issues and challenges to Sales Management.
- Stay current on systems, markets, and firm-led initiatives.
- Exhibit high ethical standards.
- Leadership by the industry’s most experienced veterans.
- Dedicated back office support for the TPO channel.
- Full marketing support with a materials library, welcome kit and user-friendly website with tools at your fingertips.
- Competitive commission and bonus structure.