We are taking LenderSelect Mortgage Group Nationwide! We are looking for seasoned Account Executives throughout the country who have well developed relationships with Community Lenders – and are ready for a better opportunity.
LenderSelect Mortgage Group is a division of Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., and we partner with community lenders to fully implement a thriving mortgage practice. Our partners enjoy all the financial and borrower loyalty benefits of directly offering mortgages, without significant investment in complex operations, considerable fixed cost, and the risk of not being compliant.
Our model is flexible, and designed to increase production, profitability, and borrower retention, while ensuring compliance oversight. We place a high value on our client’s borrower relationships, so we retain all servicing and do not target them with competing products. Our models, customized to our Community Lenders specific needs, offer unmatched return on investment while providing all regulatory compliance, risk management, and operational services.
The ideal applicant: Highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are currently working successfully as an Account Executive/Loan Officer for a Correspondent Lender.
Candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience in correspondent lending sales with knowledge of conventional, FNMA, FHLMC, high balance, FHA, VA, and USDA programs. Dedication to building and maintaining significant relationships with your accounts while providing exceptional customer service. In addition, preferred candidates for Account Executive should have existing, strong relationships with Community Lenders – who would follow them.
- Identify growth opportunities with Credit Unions and Community Banks and Farm Credit for Third Party Origination and meet minimum production standards
- Maintain a diverse base of business from multiple client accounts
- Build and maintain long-term relationships and partnerships with your accounts
- Source, develop and build new accounts in your territory
- Strong working knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae guidelines and regulations
- Communicate clearly and professionally to customers and internal support staff
- Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, origination software platforms, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Monitor the activities and performance of assigned accounts daily and weekly and prepare pipeline reporting to Sales Management
- Instruct and educate the client and the client’s personnel on available products, credit options and guidelines
- Maintain up to date records via lending platform and through CRM on current and prospective client activities
- Work with Sales Management to set and meet goals in your territory
- Develop team members assigned to you, and establish regular formal pipeline, performance, and development meetings to successfully meet goals
- Communicate issues and challenges to Sales Management
- Stay current on systems, markets, and firm-led initiatives
- Leadership by the industry’s most experienced veterans
- Dedicated back office support for the TPO channel
- Full marketing support with a materials library, welcome-kit and user-friendly website with tools at your fingertips
- Competitive commission structure
- Medical, dental and vision and prescription drug programs
- A fun work environment with emphasis on company culture
- Opportunity for career growth