In 2015, The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) significantly amended the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA). This webinar offers an overview of the changes, types of institutions effected, covered transactions and assets, information collection required, and reporting regulations.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT:
The new guidelines will change how you’ll collect, report, and disclose information about your mortgage lending activity. Basically, the new rule modifies the information you’re required to gather. In addition, it’s designed to streamline reporting, making it easier for you to comply with regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Institutions subject to HMDA
- Transactions subject to HMDA
- Specific information covered lenders are required to collect, record, and report
- Reporting requirements
- When the new guidelines go into effect
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Mortgage consultants, staff members, and executives of financial institutions, community banks and credit unions offering mortgage lending services
- Those responsible for monitoring compliance with government regulations for mortgage lending institutions