Held at the Omni Hotel in the delightful Richmond, Virginia, our Lender Summit 2022 successfully kicked off the new year off right with growth, acceleration, and diversity & inclusion!
We brought together C-Suite professionals, executives, loan officers, title agents, insurance reps, and lending managers from all around the country, and covered topics ranging from mortgage industry updates to how to better connect with your sales team and borrowers.
Currently, we're gathering up survey responses to really get a feel for Lender Summit's true impact, and this page will show more personal perspectives as they come in. If you attended Lender Summit - thank you so much - and your personal account of how it impacted you would be welcomed with open ears. (If you can't find the survey link in your email, feel free to email your response to MarketingRequests@LenderSelectMortgage.com.)
The Main Events:
The CEO Roundtable
Moderated by Gary Shook, President and Chief Executive Officer, Community Bankers’ Bank. With:
- Lisa Arnold, President/Chief Executive Officer, Home Bank SB
- Paul Muse, Chief Executive Officer, 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union
- Brian Plum, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Ridge Bank, N.A.
- Anne Shivers, Chief Executive Officer, Caro Federal Credit Union
Ask Our Ops Team
- Jamie VanLandingham, Senior Vice President of Credit and Risk, LenderSelect Mortgage Group
- Jim McCabe, Vice President of Operations, LenderSelect Mortgage Group
- Katie Chipman, Underwriting Manager, LenderSelect Mortgage Group
- Kayla Morrison, Processing Supervisor, LenderSelect Mortgage Group
The Incredible Speakers and Their Topics:
- Economic and Industry Forecasting, presented by Joel Kan, Associate Vice President of Economic and Industry Forecasting, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Empathetic Urgency, presented by Tim Hooper, Vice President Mid-Atlantic Agency, WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Diversity and Inclusion in Mortgage Lending, presented by Tony Thompson, CMB, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America
We also hosted workshops featuring some of the tech that’s really helped us gain leverage and offer powerful advantages to our clients:
- Surefire CRM, which manages all of our contacts and prospects, while allowing us to keep in touch via email marketing and text messaging.
- SimpleNexus, a revolutionary platform streamlining the home buying experience for everyone involved.
- HomeStory, which helps us capture, connect, and convert more mortgage customers.
- Maxa’s Brand Collateral Platform, a user-friendly platform with beautiful templates built for all marketing materials including loan program flyers, social media posts, thank you cards, and more.
Thank you so much to all of the attendees – we enjoyed seeing everyone, and hope to see you all again soon!